Resident Evil Revelations BlackBox Repack Direct Links








Resident Evil: Revelations, known as Biohazard Revelations in Japan, was announced at E3 2010 and first released in the US on February 7, 2012. Starring original series leads Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, the game displays hallways reminiscent of the mansions of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil 5. 

While most of the game takes place aboard the luxurious cruiser Queen Zenobia, players also briefly visit other settings. A brief demo of the game was put on Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, but Nintendo later released a downloadable free demo on the Nintendo eShop, a piece of software on the 3DS. The demo was released a week before the game was released in Japan.



500mb Links Direct Download

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12




How to install? refer to: http://gamesforgamerszone.blogspot.com/p/troubleshooting.html


Share this for more Games! :)

Comment Using Facebook

6 comments:

  1. when im clicking the part 1 it is not showing its link ...pls any suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello admin, The part 1 is not showing its link...i want to play this game please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello part 1 is showing use another browser.

      Delete
  3. I'm Extremely Thankful That You Have Uploaded This Game For The Gamer Like Me! I've Searched For This Game On Every Sites I Got But I Was Very Disappointed, And When I Reached To This Site Then I Got Lucky.....Very Lucky. Thank You Once Again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem friend, come back for more games

      Delete
  4. I'm Very Very Thankful To You For Uploading This Game For Every Gamers Like Me. I'd Searched For This Game On Every Sites But I Got Disappointment, And When I Reached On This Site Then I Got Lucky.....Very Lucky So Thanks Again. Upload More Latest Games In Which I Can Download Them All For Free.

    ReplyDelete